Prize for the best student oral, first time in Porto!
It is with a great pleasure that EAFP announces a prize for the best young scientist oral presentation to be awarded during the 19th International conference on fish and shellfish diseases in Porto (09-12 September 2109).
Eligible oral presentations are those that will be delivered by a PhD student or postdoctoral fellow. The sponsor of this prize is EuroMarine network that actively tries to support young marine scientists in Europe since 2018. In an effort to increase its visibility while fulfilling the aim to support early career scientists, EuroMarine offers a prize of 200 euros to the best student oral presentation.
Hoping that this incentive will additionally encourage young scientists to engage in EAFP activities, I am looking forward to host you in Porto!
(EAFP meeting officer)
Abstract Submission Key dates
- Abstract submission starts 1st February 2019
- Deadline for Abstract submission
22nd March 2019
5th April 2019
- Deadline for Authors Notification 10th May 2019
Conference Registration Key dates
- Deadline for Early bird conference registration
19th May 2019
26th May 2019
- Deadline for Standard conference registration 31st July 2019
- Deadline for Late conference registration 31st August 2019